STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR A SUCCESSUL PROJECT
1. Choosing the right Product
Before starting, it is essential to ask yourself the right questions.
- Interior or Exterior work?
- What Finish? Sand - Velvet - Marble - Concrete - Powder - Sparkle
- What is the surface and what state is it in? Follow the Surface Preparation for Color-Rare Natural Paints and Coatings
- What is the quantity of surface to paint?
- What is my level of experience in painting? Beginner or Expert?
2. The right color, in the right place
Color plays an important role in our daily environment; it is important to appreciate the impact of a color in a room and that luminosity can alter the color’s effect.
It is best to start with a paler tint and to intensify it if desired. Ideally, tint your primer coat and then adjust for your top coat accordingly. Leave sufficient drying time to assess final wall color.
The beauty of Color-Rare is that you are free to use our recipe or create your own color- you remain the master of your color palette.
Should you require a specific color, we will gladfully create your own recipe for a minimal charge. Email us for more information.