Olive Oil Liquid Black Soap by Marius Fabre (5L / 169 fl.oz)
A natural, multi-purpose product that is eco-friendly and economical, as well as extremely effective for cleaning everything, everywhere – in the home and in the garden. Marius Fabre black soap is made from a high concentration of olive oil, Solvent-free and with no artificial colouring, Marius Fabre olive oil black soap is biodegradable and safe for the environment.
MADE IN FRANCE
Ingredients: potassium soap with olive oil and water
Instructions for use
In the home
- Cleans, disinfects, thoroughly nourishes and gives a shine to all types of flooring (tiles, terracotta, ceramics, laminate, marble, wood, etc.)
- Cuts through grease, cleans and removes burnt-on greasy and hardened food deposits on cookers, hobs, extractors, ovens, worktops, sinks, etc.
- ... and much more (windows, coloured garments, washing up, fire places, barbecues, etc.)
In the garden
- Controls greenfly, scale insects and red and other mites, etc. (rosebushes, ornamental plants, fruit trees, in the vegetable garden...)
- A gentle wash that adds a shine to the coat. For dogs, horses, etc.
- Organic cattle and goat farmers use it daily to clean udders and teats before milking
For DIY and artwork
- Cleans and makes paintbrushes last longer
- Removes paint stains from fabrics
- ...and much more.